Description of Per Aspera Deluxe Edition
Buy Per Aspera Deluxe Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Enjoy your time off-world with the Deluxe Edition of Per Aspera that contains the Planet-builder game from Tlön Industries and Raw Fury, an Audiobook featuring an all-star cast, a Digital Artbook, and Per Aspera’s Original Soundtrack with music from IGF-winner Tomas Batista.
Experience planet-building as never before — Overcome near-impossible odds to Terraform Mars, cultivate the red-planet’s hidden resources, and unravel the past mysteries of those who’ve attempted the unbelievable feat. Humanity's future rests on your shoulders.
Be transported to the red planet of Mars with the original accompaniment from Tlön Industries’ planet-builder, Per Aspera. IGF-winner, Tomas Batista, has scored the perfect Martian soundtrack to take you away to the unforgiving surface of the Red Planet.
Take your Per Aspera experience offline! Listen to the commanding performance of an all-star cast recreate the climactic story of humanity's attempt to Terraform Mars. All the narrative action you want, none of the work to get it!
Through the use of NASA technologies, Tlön Industries has allowed players to step onto the surface of Mars from the comfort of home. Now you can get even closer to the planet’s surface with a stunning, digital artbook that features gorgeous art from Per Aspera.
The surface of Mars is littered with Humanity’s failed attempts to colonize its surface. This time will be different - this time there is no room for human error.
Per Aspera is a planetary simulation game that combines hard science fiction and base building and takes the experience planet-wide. Step into the role of AMI, an Artificial Consciousness with the prime directive of terraforming Mars for human colonization.
- Balance a complex well of resources to build interconnected structures that span the entire planet.
- Customize your planet with branching research trees that allow players to tailor their terraforming plan — Develop new technologies, steeped in real-world science, to create a thriving interplanetary civilization.
- Cultivate relationships with your human colonists and ensure their continued survival on Mars’ unforgiving surface. How you choose to forge these relationships will impact how your mission concludes.
- Uncover the mystery of a threatening presence on Mars and defend your colonies from unknown and combative forces.
- Immerse yourself in a rich, compelling narrative or take your time and craft the perfect Martian landscape with Sandbox Mode.
- Includes the immersive voice acting talents of Troy Baker, Phil LaMarr, Laila Berzins, Yong Yea, Lynsey Murrell, and Nneka Okoye.