Description of X4: Cradle of Humanity
Buy X4: Cradle of Humanity as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
X4: Cradle of Humanity, the second big expansion for X4: Foundations, brings the X series back to Earth. While significantly increasing the size of the game's universe with new sectors, the expansion also welcomes two Terran factions to X4: Foundations, along with their economy, ships, weapons and stations. New game-starts introduce the identity and political stance of the Terran factions, as well as give an alternative perspective on existing story developments in X4: Foundations.
X4: Cradle of Humanity also sheds a light on what has happened to Earth in the decades since the jump-gate shutdown. Furthermore, a certain pirate faction that is well known to fans of the series is making a dramatic comeback.
X4: Cradle of Humanity is accompanied by the biggest free update to X4: Foundations yet. Update 4.0 further enhances X4: Foundations in a number of ways, including major new gameplay features (e.g. a new terraforming feature) and wide-ranging visual improvements (e.g. volumetric fog).
- Big expansion of the X4: Foundations universe with new sectors
- Return of Terran factions with economy, ships, weapons and stations
- Thrilling new story missions and adventures to experience
- New game-starts that allow new perspectives on the X4: Foundations story
- Introducing a new terraforming gameplay feature, evolving the endgame
- Visual improvements such as volumetric fog, making the X universe look better than ever