Description of Yon Paradox
Buy Yon Paradox as a Steam Key.
What happens when a time machine goes crazy? Avoiding dangerous time paradoxes, your only hope is to repair the machine between the time rewinds.
The antimatter instability causes a black wave of time-distortion, bringing you back in time: each time the cyber world will be populated by yourself and your past alter-egos.
They will replicate all the actions you previously did, and being seen by them will cause a mortal time paradox.
You will have to solve mini puzzles to retrieve the gears to repair the time machine, and to survive to your past-egos in a puzzle game with yourself and your own mind.
- A GAME AGAINST YOURSELF: You’ll have to remember your past actions, or plan your current actions, in order to reach the end. You are the player and the enemy at the same time.
- DIFFERENT ENVIRONMENTS IN A CYBER WORLD: From a cyber blue forest to a yellow planetarium, you will travel between four areas with an unique aesthetic.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO CHALLENGE YOUR BRAIN: From classical puzzles to memory games, each area will feature a unique kind of challenges, increasing the variety of gameplay
- AN ARMY OF YOURSELVES: Up to 40 clones of yourself that will play at the same time.
- UNVEIL WHAT LIES OVER THE VIRTUAL WORLD: Complete the game to discover the secret of the time machine and to unlock a new difficulty level
- A MINDBLOWING MIX OF PUZZLES, PARADOXES AND COLORS: While solving puzzles, immerse yourself in the cyber world, and remember: every action you do will change the way you'll play later!