Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC arrives November 8th
Avast ye land lubbers, there be something terrifying lurking on the East Coast with the upcoming Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Curse of the Vampire Coast DLC launching on November 8th. Thanks to the undying Lord Luthor Harkon, the lands have been home to the dead and this has resulted in piracy within the region.The upcoming DLC will feature 4 new under legendary lords, a new school of magic, new campaign mechanics, new upgradagable Ships for each Legendary Lord and more! Get your first taste of the action coming with the first gameplay trailer.
Curse of the Vampire Coast Features:
- 4 new undead Legendary Lords
- New School of Magic: The Lore of the Deep
- A suite of all-new campaign mechanics
- Unique upgradeable ships for each Legendary Lord
- Eight new Regiments of Renown
- Unique tech tree unlocking four unique Vampire Coast Lords
- Reward your undead Admirals with new Fleet Office Roles befitting their loyalty
- New roster: command towering constructs, ghastly pincered sea-beasts, ghoulish horrors and musket-wielding piratical zombie hordes in battle!
- Vampire Coast factions are playable in the Eye of the Vortex and Mortal Empires campaigns. They are not involved with the race for the Great Vortex however; they have agendas of their own…
Total War: WARHAMMER 2 - Curse of the Vampire Coast launches November 8th, you can pre-order the DLC today for 15% off and get your key instantly!