Description of American Truck Simulator - Oregon
Buy American Truck Simulator - Oregon as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Go down the road to experience the wild beauty of "Beaver State" Oregon. The evergreen natural scenery will go along with the deserted country side but also dense city areas like Portland or Salem. Vast forests are covering roughly 60 percent of the state and together with many rivers form the typical western Oregon nature but also important part of state economics.
It is one of the most geographically diverse states in Northwest region the U.S. It is the 9th largest and, with a population of 4 million, 27th most populous state. Its natural beauty includes deep forests, plenty of water areas and rivers, but also volcanoes, high deserts, and arid scrublands.
- Over 5,000 miles of new in-game roads
- 14 major cities, including Portland, Salem, and Eugene
- 13 large custom rest/truck stops for parking and refueling
- Lots of smaller rest areas and motels around the roads
- 700+ completely new 3D assets
- 25 unique, complex and realistic custom-built junctions and Interstate interchanges
- 17 new local company docks and industries
- Well-known landmarks both natural and man-made - Mt. Hood, Thor's Well, Crater Lake, Crooked River Valley, Yaquina Head Lighthouse, Youngs Bay Bridge ...
- Oregon-bound achievements to unlock