Description of Slime-san: Blackbird’s Kraken
Buy Slime-san: Blackbird’s Kraken as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The notorious Blackbird's kracked, I mean, cracked! He believes Slime-san stole his treasure and unleashed his giant Kraken upon him! Sound familiar? It is now up to Slime-san to escape the giant squid's jaws back out to freedom!
- 25 normal and NG+ levels within a giant kraken!
- 10 target mode challenges that will test your skills!
- 90 Bananas to collect and spend in a furniture shop!
- A customizable house that you can style and furnish to your heart's content!
- A submarine mode with a unique boss fight, can you beat the Kraken?
- A speedrunning mode to compete with in leaderboards!
- An entire tropical Island you can explore and discover with tons of characters!
- A bizarre FPS mini-game: Gloomy! Can you beat the alien invasion?!
- Loads of cutscenes and story elements to experience and enjoy!
- Secret characters and set-pieces to discover across your journey!
- A tutorial to learn the ropes as well as extensive settings to tinker with!
- Music by Adhesive Wombat, FantomenK, Richard Gould & Mischa Perella!
- More secrets!
About Fabraz Slime-san: Blackbird's Kraken is the independent version of a large DLC that was provided to Slime-san players. Slime-san is the fourth major game developed by Fabraz. The three previous titles being Planet Diver, Cannon Crasha and Wild Wild Pixel. Slime-san is a game that is fun down to its very core. A silly story, with an unlikely character and gameplay that is addictively fast. It features hours of single player content yet is tailored for speed runners as well. The very core mechanics and level design lend themselves to be played competitively online. It is a visually unique adventure using a carefully crafted, 5 color palette world that is filled with fun and goofy Japanese references. It also has a soundtrack that is worth the price alone, featuring some of the most popular chiptune composers in the world! Published by Headup Games.