Description of The Forgotten City - Digital Collector's Edition
Buy The Forgotten City - Digital Collector's Edition as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The Forgotten City - Digital Collector's Edition offers the ultimate experience for those who want to immerge into the ancient Roman era with:
- The game's full soundtrack
- The digital map, hand-drawn by Francesca Baerald
- Sentius statue 3D-printing file
The Forgotten City is a mature narrative-driven game, and a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed mod that won a national Writers’ Guild award and racked up over 2.5 million downloads.
Trapped in a secret underground city during the Roman Empire, twenty-six lost souls cling to life. In this precarious utopia, if one person breaks the mysterious Golden Rule, everyone dies. As a time-traveller drawn two thousand years into the past, you’ll relive their final moments in an endless loop, exploring and interrogating, and changing the course of the day with each secret you uncover. Only by cleverly exploiting the time loop and making difficult moral choices can you hope to solve this epic mystery. Here, your decisions matter. The fate of the city is in your hands.
- Explore an open-world ancient Roman city with historically authentic art, architecture, costumes and customs
- Investigate a gripping, non-linear mystery with multiple endings
- Become entwined in the lives of richly detailed, deeply interactive characters
- Grapple with moral dilemmas which have life-and-death consequences
- Play as whoever you want, by choosing your character’s gender, origin and backstory
- Solve problems with reason, charm, bribery, intimidation, violence, or by cleverly exploiting the time-loop
Enjoyed the mod?
If you liked the mod, you’re going to love the stand-alone game. We've taken the best elements of the mod, re-written the script, which is now more than twice the length of the original at 80,000+ words, and added plenty of exciting new twists, endings, and surprises. Walk the streets of a brand new city. Get to know re-imagined characters. Solve challenging new puzzles with new gameplay mechanics, and enjoy an all-new orchestral score and professional voice acting. This is the story we always wanted to tell, for you to enjoy all over again - and again.
The Forgotten City was developed by a core team of three people over four years. Your support allows us to continue doing what we love, and we are deeply grateful.