Description of Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1
In the world of Gamindustri, four goddesses known as CPUs battled for supremacy in the War of the Guardians. One of the CPUs – Neptune – was defeated by the others and banished from the heavens. In her fall from grace, her memories were lost but a mysterious book reveals itself to Neptune with knowledge of all of Gaminudstri’s history. Joined by Compa, IF, and the sentient book known as Histoire, Neptune embarks on an extraordinary journey across four different nations on a quest to save the entire world!
- Previously only available on consoles, now you can immerse yourself in the zany JRPG madness of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series for the first time on PC!
- Major graphical updates let you savor the true power of these Goddesses in glorious HD!
- Battle with up to 3 characters on the field, with 3 more as support. Use them to perform special attacks, or swap them out at any time!
- Use "Plans" to customize the game - change up enemy difficulty, dungeon treasures, and more!
- Craft unique equipment imbued with one or more abilities!
- The game now features a Japanese language mode!