Description of Necromunda: Underhive Wars
Deep below the nightmarish, polluted hive cities of Necromunda, in the twisted, vertiginous, dark tunnels of the Underhive, rival gangs fight to the bitter end for personal power, wealth, survival and the honour of their Houses. Only the strongest survive.
Lead, customize, and grow your gangs of Escher, Goliath, and Orlock. Specialize each member and send them to battle in hazardous dystopian environments. Exploit the terrain in tactical gunfights: climb raised walkways to take advantage, set traps, and ambush foes to force them into bloody melee engagements.
- Learn new skills, loot equipment and bring your evolved gang to 4-player online gang fights.
- Lead and evolve your gangs in this compelling tactical-RPG
- Follow a rich narrative campaign in the Underhive
- Engage in immersive and persistent game modes
- First video game adaptation from mythical tabletop game Necromunda, the most famous Hive World of Warhammer 40,000
- Play solo or join thrilling 4-way online gang fights
Starting on January 1 2019, Steam has officially stopped supporting the Windows XP and Windows Vista operating systems. Source: Steam
System Requirements Necromunda: Underhive Wars
System Requirements Windows
||Windows 10 (64-bit)
||Intel Core i5-3450 / AMD FX-6300
||2 GB VRAM, GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon R9 270
Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
Underhive Wars logo, Necromunda, the Necromunda logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila' Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under licence. Focus, Focus Home Interactive and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Focus Home Interactive. Rogue Factor and its logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Rogue Factor. All rights reserved to their respective owners.