Description of Train Sim World®: Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose Route Add-On
Buy Train Sim World®: Peninsula Corridor: San Francisco - San Jose Route Add-On as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Experience California Dreamin’ railroading-style with the contemporary and dynamic Train Sim World: Peninsula Corridor. Stretching south from San Francisco, is home to one of America’s most modern and captivating commuter railroads – Caltrain – and Train Sim World’s Peninsula Corridor brings to life Caltrain commuter operations extending from San Francisco’s 4th & King Street station to San Jose Diridon station. Over the 47 miles between “the City by the Bay” and trendy San Jose, Caltrain calls at 26 commuter stations.
In serving San Francisco and portions of California’s famed “Silicon Valley,” Caltrain has since its creation in the 1980s emerged as an innovative commuter railroad, carrying more than 17 million riders per year. And equipped with Caltrain’s EMD F40PH-2CAT diesels and Nippon-Sharyo Gallery commuter equipment, it will be your job to keep those thousands of daily commuters on time and happy.
American rail giant Union Pacific operates freight services on the Peninsula and Train Sim World’s Peninsula Corridor will also deliver the challenges of hauling tonnage on the always-busy railroad as you climb aboard Union Pacific’s versatile EMD GP38-2 locomotive. Featuring an authentic Diesel-Electric simulation underpinned with expert technical knowledge and real-world data, the performance, sounds and feel has been accurately reproduced to make the trains feel just like the real thing.
Train Sim World: Peninsula Corridor caters for players of all ability levels with accessible tutorials for beginners and advanced procedures for experts. Whether you're looking to get started operating trains or refreshing your expert knowledge, Train Sim World has it covered. Feel the detail as you step into the cab, take control then live out your dreams exploring the highly detailed and immersive environment of California’s Peninsula Corridor.
Choose how you want to play in Train Sim World: Peninsula Corridor. Take control and master modern diesel and “push-pull” commuter equipment in a bustling and challenging operating environment or ride along as a passenger and watching the world go by. Why not watch all the action unfold and capture amazing screenshots or go exploring to hunt down all the hidden collectables? Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see, experience, and enjoy with Train Sim World: Peninsula Corridor.
- 47-mile route of the Peninsula Corridor between San Francisco and San Jose
- 26 Caltrain stations, including San Francisco 4th & King Street station and San Jose Diridon station
- Caltrain’s San Jose Centralized Equipment Maintenance and Operations Facility (CEMOF)
- F40PH-2CAT in Caltrain Livery
- Gallery Cars & Cab Car in Caltrain Livery
- GP38-2 Road Switcher in Union Pacific Livery
- Two-Bay Aggregate Hopper Car
- Centerbeam Flatcar
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling for both locomotives and Cab Car
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real locomotives
- Five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- 100 Collectibles for you to add to your route including Route Maps, No Trespassing Signs, Tourist City Posters and Ticket Machines.
- Accessible tutorials for the F40PH-2CAT, GP38-2 and Cab Car to get you started quickly
- Extensive 24-Hour Service Mode Timetable
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- Download size: 2.9 GB