Description of Train Sim World 2: Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras - Faversham Route Add-On
Buy Train Sim World 2: Southeastern High Speed: London St Pancras - Faversham Route Add-On as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Experience the unique and exciting blend of classic main line running and thrilling high-speed commuting, aboard state-of-the-art motive power, in London and the Garden of England with Train Sim World 2: Southeastern High Speed.
The Chatham Main Line dates back to the 1860s, and has since its inception provided a link between the Medway towns and London. However, the call for faster journey times was answered in 2009, when Southeastern commenced operating domestic high-speed services on the newly built High Speed 1 route. For the past decade, services have been racing from the nation’s capital to Ebbsfleet, from where they join the classic lines and serve Gravesend, Medway and beyond.
It’s your job to take charge of these vital services; whisk commuters across the route, master the TVM430 signalling system on HS1, and keep an eye on more traditional signals on the classic lines.
Take control of the striking BR Class 395 EMU, adorning 10th anniversary branding commemorating the first decade of operation, as well as the colourful #Trainbow variant which celebrates Pride, on services between London and Faversham, including power changeovers at Ebbsfleet. Alternatively, get a taste of classic commuting from the cab of the popular BR Class 375 EMU.
Choose how you want to play; drive trains, ride around as a passenger, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: Southeastern High Speed.
- 51-mile (82 km) route from London St Pancras to Faversham
- BR Class 395 EMU in Southeastern Highspeed ‘10th Anniversary‘ and ‘#Trainbow‘ liveries
- BR Class 375/9 EMU in Southeastern Dark Blue livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cabs with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real multiple units
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and 5 detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology