Description of Train Sim World 2: LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon Route Add-On
Buy Train Sim World 2: LGV Méditerranée: Marseille - Avignon Route Add-On as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Experience the excitement of high-speed rail, aboard the iconic TGV® Duplex, through sun-soaked Southern France with Train Sim World 2: LGV Méditerranée.
The LGV Méditerranée was opened in 2001, designed as a dedicated high-speed line to finalise the link between Paris and the south coast of France. Operated by SNCF®, the convenience and comfort offered by this route puts it in competition with air travel for holidaymakers bound for “la mer”.
It’s your job to operate world-renowned TGV services across the stunning terrain of Southern France at a thrilling 320 km/h. Manage the complexities of keeping to the timetable, paying attention to the TVM430 signalling system, all while climbing and falling through the rollercoaster-like landscape.
Take control of the instantly recognisable 200 Series TGV Duplex, adorning the bold Carmillon livery, and explore the historical Marseille-Saint-Charles station, which contrasts greatly to the modern, and stylish stations of Aix-en-Provence and Avignon. Each TGV Duplex can seat 508 people across its decks, meaning a double set can whisk over 1000 passengers to the coast.
Choose how you want to play; drive trains, ride around as a passenger in style from either the lower or top deck, complete the route tasks, or simply pick a vantage point and watch the action unfold. Create your own experiences with the Scenario Planner and Livery Designer. Whatever you choose to do, there's lots to see and experience in Train Sim World 2: LGV Méditerranée.
- 93 km (58-mile) route from Marseille Saint-Charles to Avignon TGV
- 200 Series TGV Duplex EMU in SNCF Carmillon livery
- Highly detailed, feature-rich, driving cab with accurate true-to-life performance and handling
- Authentic and detailed sound recordings, recorded from the real multiple unit
- Journey Mode featuring over 24 hours of activities for you to master
- Accessible Training Modules and five detailed and engaging scenarios for the route
- Extensive 24-hour Timetable
- A selection of Route Tasks to complete
- Livery Designer and Scenario Planner compatible
- Powered by Dovetail Games’ proprietary SimuGraph® vehicle dynamics engine and Unreal Engine 4® technology
- Download Size: 3.2 GB