Activation with Battle.net Direct
Activision/Blizzard uses its own platform for their PC games. As with Steam and Origin, you need to download a client (Battle.net) and create a Blizzard account. If your game needs Battle.net, you can see in the product description under the entry "Delivery".
Download the Battle.net Client
- Download the Battle.net client.
- Install Battle.net and log into your existing account or create a new Blizzard account.
Activating an Activision/Blizzard game with Battle.net Direct
At Gamesplanet you can activate your purchased game directly into your Blizzard account. Keys will no longer be delivered. Just click and the game is yours!
- After a successful purchase, go directly to the game in your library on Gamesplanet.
- Confirm your purchase as usual so that you can access the game.
- Now you have to login with the Blizzard account where you want to activate the game. Click on the button "Login with Battle.net" and log in in the next window with your login data (Gamesplanet does not have access to your account at any time). During the activation process, only encrypted data will be transmitted from Blizzard to Gamesplanet - so worry not.
- If you have successfully registered with Blizzard, you can now easily activate the purchased game. Click on the "Activate with Battle.net" button and let the technology do its work in the background. You will then receive a summary of the activation process.
- That's it. The game has been added to your Blizzard account! As usual, you can download and play the game through your Battle.net client.
Can I gift this to a friend?
Yes you can! At Gamesplanet you can choose to gift your entire order to another account, or claim it on your own account. After purchase you'll be given the option to make your purchase a Gift Link or you can redeem it on your own Battle.net account. Find out more details about How Gifting Works or reach out to us if you're still not sure.
You can find more information about Battle.net and how to contact Blizzard customer support at: Blizzard Support