Description of Steel Division 2 - Men of Steel
Buy Steel Division 2 - Men of Steel as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
The combat soldier of World War II takes center stage in Steel Division 2: Men of Steel.
From the elite to the weary, the historical fighting men from across the European front get their chance to shine in the latest major expansion for the acclaimed real-time strategy game.
The exciting new divisions in Steel Division 2: Men of Steel are based on unique combat formations, containing new units and do-or-die infantry infused with personality, from weapon load-outs to dialogue and Unit Traits.
Which one will you lead to victory? From the legendary Allied Devil Dogs of the 1st Airborne Task Force, to the staunch Finnish-Swedish defenders of the Axis 17. Divisioona, and the recently turned Allied Bulgaria with their armored Bronirana Brigada. That’s not all.
Steel Division 2: Men of Steel brings 8 new divisions, new nations including Bulgaria, a host of new and unusual units, expanded Unit Traits, 2 new Aces, and a wide range of new infantry and combat soldiers, from the fearsome French Goumiers mountain warriors, Canadian-American Forcemen to elite Decima Mas Italian naval troops.
- Four new multinational Allied battlegroups await your command. The daring British commandos of the 1st Special Service Brigade and Dutch RAF fighter pilots lead the way on D-Day, while the Bulgarian light tanks of Bronirana Brigada acquit themselves fighting former allies in Yugoslavia. The mixed Morrocan-French Goumier and Alpine soldiers of the Groupement Dody instill fear in the hearts of the enemy, as do the elite paratroopers and Devil Dog special forces of the 1st Airborne Task Force during Operation Dragoon.
- Four new Axis divisions are eager to deploy. These include the reservist 715. Infanterie-Division backed up by Italian special forces and some very heavy firepower, similar to the mixed Kampfgruppe von Tettau and Dutch collaborationist troops hastily being deployed against the Allied airborne landings at Arnhem. The Hungarian 1. Páncélos Hadosztály, with their German SS reinforcements, cover the battlefield with its armor, while the Finnish-Swedish 17. Divisioona excels in the defensive fight, as seen after the Fall of Vyborg.
- Dozens of new units can be encountered. Expand your Allied arsenal with Canadian-American Devil Brigade’s Forcemen troops, French Goumiers and experienced Corps Francs, a wide range of British Commandos, Italian Partigiani and many more. The Bulgarians depend on a mix of older equipment, from Praga P-38 light tanks to World War I-equipped Streltsi squads. Other new units include the RM Centaur IV, wheeled armored C15TA, and the Gaub. Bofors 75mm and heavy Schneider 220mm TR howitzers, while in the skies above the Spitfire Mk.XIV and P-61 “Black Widows” reign supreme.
- The Axis might scrap the end of the barrel with the old and infirm Grenadier, Dutch SS Landstorm and Lw-Jäger z.b.V Lw-JÄGER Luftwaffe penal troops. But heavier and more experienced units can also be deployed, including Beute K.390(r) 122mm artillery, SS-Junker cadets, tank-accompanying Begeleittruppen, Mörser 531(f) 220mm, captured “heavy” Panzer P40 737(i) tanks, Axis Italian elite Decima Mas naval troops, Cannone 47/32 anti-tank weapons, and Obice 105/32 105mm howitzers. Covering the skies are the new Me 109 G-14/U-4, Bf-109G-14, and the heavy night fighter He 219 A-0 “Uhu”.
- The Unit Trait system has enjoyed a major overhaul with several new traits found in Steel Division 2: Men of Steel. These include Tank Riders, infantry benefiting from staying close to tanks to Shock troops, rear-line Security, and the new Commando trait.
- Two new Aces are included, providing a unique twist to existing units with personal backstories and new camouflage skins. In Steel Division 2: Men of Steel, you’ll encounter the Allied Sargeant Tommy Price deployable as a Forcemen Scout and the Hungarian tank commander Barnabás Kőszeghy in his Stug III G.