Description of OMSI 2 Add-on Berlin X10
Buy OMSI 2 Add-on Berlin X10 as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
X10 Berlin - The express bus between City West and Brandenburg is the first add-on for "OMSI 2" created by the developers of Halycon. The modern Berlin out of the perspective of a bus driver is a captivating experience. It`s a challenge to take on the daily schedule without accidents.
The routing offers a huge variety. Starting in Berlin’s city centre, the player will experience the busy bus traffic at “Bahnhof Zoo” and the sights of Tauentzienstraße. Drive your way through the traffic of the shopping streets before taking the route through the extensive residential area along the Grunewald forest. Pass the middle-class Zehlendorf up to the city boundary which has marked an impassable obstacle until 1989. After one or two jams, you will reach Teltow, a suburb of Berlin with a long history.
The transport services of Berlin used to call the line X10 “Der Zehlendorfer Großstadt-Express” (The Zehlendorf Metropolitan Express), and yet it is only one of many lines you can drive in the large network of streets in this add-on!
Included is the MAN double-decker bus, adding even more realism and enhancing the fleet of OMSI with a modern vehicle. This particular bus characterises the cityscape of Berlin.
- Route with ca. 60 kilometres and over 120 bus stations
- 18 drivable bus lines, including the complete lines X10, 115, 625, 626
- Diverse streets with 85 traffic lights
- Over 100 new 3D objects
- Detailed, drivable MAN double-decker DL05
- Bus with many original sounds and different repaints
- AI trains and new AI vehicles
- Professionally recorded station announcements