Description of OMSI 2 Add-on MAN City Bus New Lion's City
In 2018, bus manufacturer MAN presented its latest development in terms of city buses, the MAN New Lion's City. Since 2019, the bus has been in series production in reality. Now it finds its way into the popular OMSI bus simulation OMSI 2.
A total of 6 different versions of the MAN gem await the OMSI player. All models are prototypical and reflect the innovative design of the bus. The scope of delivery includes solo and articulated bus versions in different variants.
Various repaints for well-known maps, e.g. Munich, Aachen, Berlin X10 and Berlin BRT are included. Paintings for CVAG (Chemnitz) and RVE (Busverkehr Erzgebirge) will also be included. High-resolution repaint templates offer no creative limits and enable further interesting designs.
The sound was also designed with authenticity in mind, based on sound recordings of the real prototype. The entire interior and exterior were also extensively filmed, photographed and measured during visits to the real prototype.
Included is the new MAN dashboard including the new MAN display with the conversions in OMSI. Further versions and models are planned for later updates.
This new bus in OMSI fits perfectly into many maps, especially into the OMSI Add-on Munich, because the bus already runs there in reality in regular service. But it will certainly look good on other maps as well.
- Solo and articulated buses in different versions: 12C/2 door, 12C/3 door, 18C/3 door, 18C/4 door, 19C/3 door and 19C/4 door
- Various engine configurations from 280 - 360 hp
- Two different transmissions: Voith DIWA6 and ZF Ecolife Step 3
- Detailed new dashboard
- Original MAN engine sound
- Two different seat types (city and intercity)
- LED daytime running lights with indicator dimmer function
- Including repaints for different maps (real/fictional)
- High resolution repaint templates included
- Further updates planned: Addition of real variants as well as prototypes in fictitious versions (double decker, 19C/5-door)