Description of OMSI 2 Add-on IVECO Bus Family Urbanway
Buy OMSI 2 Add-on IVECO Bus Family Urbanway as a Steam key at Gamesplanet.com
Since 2013, the manufacturer Iveco has been producing the Urbanway in its plants in France and Poland. This bus is the successor of the Irisbus Citélis. Despite its similarity to its predecessor, the Iveco Urbanway is lighter and more spacious.
With the AddOn Iveco Bus Family Urbanway, this bus is now featured as a virtual variant in the OMSI simulator.
It is available in different variants, both as a standard bus and as an articulated bus.
The variants also have different door layouts, different engines, company-specific seat locations, and much more.
The Urbanway is clearly a city bus, which is why this Add-On is a great addition to the city transportation themed maps. It is suitable for many maps, because after being launched in reality in France, Spain, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Italy, it is now in circulation in many other countries of the world.
- Diesel and CNG engines
- Equipped with 2 or 3 doors for the solo, and 3 or 4 doors for the articulated
- Completely new dashboard for more authenticity
- Scrolling LED display in the cabin
- Modern ticketing system
- Customizable urban pedestrian warning system (gong)
- Choice of stop brake device (FAE) (self-service or fully manual door opening)
- Realistic thermal comfort settings (drivers and passengers)
- Manual or automated matrix control
- Authentic sounds
- Realistic operating assistance systems (SAEIV)
- Multiple customizable variants (type of doors, location of seats and grab bars, different types of interior displays, generation customizations, transportation company customizations)
- Lightweight or reinforced mirrors